Locksmith Orangeville Solutions
DR. LOCKSMITH - SECURITY EXPERTS TIPS HOME SECURITY AND BUSINESS SECURITY DEPENDS ON TWO IMPORTANT FACTORS:
1. The type of locking devices you choose
The deadbolt is the most common type of bolt dead bolt lock used for residential security. When choosing the deadbolt that is right for your home, the three main considerations are: design, quality and advanced mechanical technology.
2. How you have your locks installed Improper installation of a lock will result in malfunction and may not secure the door as
Dr. Locksmith guarantees every one of our installations. Are you doing enough to ensure the security of your home or business?
DR. LOCKSMITH OFFERS SOME HELPFUL TIPS TO IMPROVE THE SECURITY OF YOUR HOME AND BUSINESS:
General Locksmith Tips:
- Remove trees and branches of trees close to your home that could give burglars access to upper levels.
- Don't talk about your schedule to anyone.
- Always leave some lights on in your house at night.
- Keep the lawn mowed and the landscaping in good appearance.
- Never allow newspapers to pile up on the front step, if you plan to be away, have someone pick them up for you.
- Use electrical timers to turn lights and appliances on and off appliances when no one is home.
- When vacationing, ask a neighbor to park his or her car in your driveway.
- Never place the box from the new big screen television or other expensive item on the curb for trash pickup. Instead, cut up the box and tie it with string, making sure to hide the product identification.